How to set up a Hotspot or Soft AP on Windows 7?
(1) Search “cmd” in the Start and open it.
(2) Input “netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid= key=”
Note: SSID means the network name you shared and key means the password you used.
(3) Open “Control Panel-Network and Sharing Center”, click “Change adapter setting”.
Right-Click the adapter you used and click “Properties-Sharing”, check “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.
(4) Input “netsh wlan start hostednetwork” in the command.
(5) Then please check whether your Virtual WiFi adapter have an IP address with “192.168.x.1”, if not, please set a static IP for it.
(6) If you want to close this hotspot, please input “netsh wlan stop hostednetwork” in command to stop it.