This webpage list the device and software which support OpenWrt system, before download and install the software, please notice that OpenWrt Project is a Linux operating system targeting embedded devices. Instead of trying to create a single, static firmware, OpenWrt provides a fully writable filesystem with package management. This frees you from the application selection and configuration provided by the vendor and allows you to customize the device through the use of packages to suit any application. For developers, OpenWrt is the framework to build an application without having to build a complete firmware around it; for users this means the ability for full customization, to use the device in ways never envisioned.
1.This file can only be used when your router works under Cudy web UI.
2. If the router already works under OpenWRT UI, user should restore it to Cudy official firmware first. And then upgrade the router with this firmware.
3. How to restore the router to Cudy official firmware? Please read the readme in the file downloaded.
Cudy hereby declares:
1. We do not undertake warranty for any software that is not released by Shenzhen Cudy Technology Co., Ltd.
2. We do not assume any warranty for products that have installed any software not released by
Shenzhen Cudy Technology Co., Ltd.
3. If you need to use openwrt software, we suggest you download it from cudy's official website.
OpenWrt Software Download